Monday, April 28, 2008

Tuxedos

Here are a few pics from the wedding the boys were in the weekend before last. I was busy being the "wedding coordinator" for the day, so we didn't get many good pictures of the boys.

They performed flawlessly! The rehearsal and wedding were all on the same day, so that's a long time for two little boys to be quiet and still and do what everyone tells them to do. During the actual ceremony, the boys sat on the front row with David. Rather, Aaron sat on the front row, and William rolled around underneath the pew (where at least he could not be seen and was not disturbing anyone, he was at his limit). The boys enjoyed walking down the aisle with the flower girls, they thought they were "knights" escorting the "princesses."




2 comments:

Unknown said...

believe it or not I was disappointed yesterday when I went to your place and read the backyard post that we seemed to skip the wedding photos. Thanks for sharing!

LaurieJo said...

The antiqued photo is so great! It shows their classic good looks and charm. That could be Kenny and Hobart. Very sweet boys. I'm not biased in the least.