Sunday, April 27, 2008

Backyard Project Part I

I don't think the pictures do it justice, it's much bigger than we planned, as is the case with most projects. I don't think I'll fill you in just yet on what the end goal of the project is, but you can see that we've spent the last few days working hard. We estimate another couple of weeks before completion. Currently, we have a 32'x12' level box, just waiting to be filled.














7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not like I had imagined so thanks for the pictures I know the boys can hardly wait!

Mom

Unknown said...

What the heck??

Erick said...

It is clear that the project could not have been done but for the expertise on moving dirt (and the pythagorean theorem) of some loving neighbors

LaurieJo said...

The suspense is killing me! Is it a 32' dog run? Is that long enough for a javelin practice range? Probably not. What will the box be filled with? Flowers? Dirt? Water? Juice. Mmmm

Ben Canlas said...

Wow, 32 x 12? That's quite a project you have going! Looks like some fantastic handiwork, there.

I also have a sneaking suspicion of what it will be used for... But I'll wait and see...

Anna Casey said...

BC - we could use your expertise if you have any free moments this weekend!

Ben Canlas said...

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help this weekend. We have a trip to St. Louis planned on Saturday, and then Mother's Day stuff all day Sunday. Darn the luck, I love working on whatever it is you guys are working on. :-)

On the same note, if you need any extra tools, let me know. I've got some up for the borrowing.