Monday, April 7, 2008

Bragalicious Boys


My head is big and my heart is full after sitting through our yearly preschool parent/teacher conference this morning. Not enough good could be said about our Aaron and William and we were thrilled to hear every detail! Maybe I can talk David into filling you in on the details over on his blog...


3 comments:

LaurieJo said...

Just so you know. Aaron was filling me in on a portion of it. He told me how he protects William from the bigger kids by telling them that he and William are going to play together. William's response to that was, "I love Aaron very much."

Have I mentioned, "Great job!"?

DVD said...

What more can I say? Their lives are waterfalls of images like these you've posted. Occasionally we manage to grab a few and put them on the wall and savor them a bit longer. Meanwhile the cascade continues...

Unknown said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!