Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Fun


What a gorgeous weekend! For us it was full of fun, activity, friends and football. Saturday morning David and the boys attended the Homecoming Parade while I savored a quiet breakfast by myself at Hy-Vee before grocery shopping. We then spent a few hours out at Rock Bridge State Park enjoying the sunny weather and colorful leaves. In the evening David attended the game while the boys and I went to church. After the boys were in bed we celebrated the Tiger win with our neighbors. Today was a relaxing day at home doing all the things that need to be done on a regular basis... The boys spent many hours in the backyard and came in rather muddy but incredibly happy. We also made a big pot of chili and had friends over for supper. I love weekends like this!



Inside The Devil's Icebox Cave




7 comments:

Carrie Roark said...

I enjoyed your post. Sounds like a wonderful weekend. And your photos are awesome. You keep getting better and better. You should sell them to the Parks and Rec Department to use in their advertising!

Carrie Roark said...

by the way...I like the new look of the blog page.

Anna Casey said...

Thanks for the compliments! David actually took the picture of the boys in the cave, and Laurie took the one of them leaning over the fence, so this was a group effort!

Cindy Shearrer said...

love these pics - it has been fun to catch up on your blog today....

Benjamin Murphy said...

The cave pic is awesome! The lighting is amazing, and it looks great in black and white. Looks like you have a nice camera too. We had chili tonight. It's so yummy this time of year.

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

You need to submit the cave pic to a contest. I'm amazed at your talent, your camera, and your subjects. Very nice!

Carrie Jean said...

great pictures