Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Change




After thinking about it for a while, I have decided to change my blog so that only family (and a few friends) can view it. I realized that I only post for two reasons: 1) so that our family can stay connected with what the boys are doing through stories and pictures, and 2) so that I can have a "journal" or record of these things for the years to come. This being the case, it just makes sense (and creates more ease of mind for me) to invite only those people who care to be connected to our family to view the blog.

If my blog is posted as a link on yours, you may want to remove it.

Sorry to create any additional hassle for you!

4 comments:

LaurieJo said...

Not a problem. Consider yourself removed. :) If someone asks me about it, should I have them email you for access? I mean people like Canli or Chandlers, for instance...

Ben Canlas said...

No problem at all! Linky removed and everything.

LJ, the Canli are already in the elite group with access, so no need to email. :-)

And... Thank you for inviting us to continue view your blog!

Erick said...

Sweet. Does this mean the Canli are family? What's up my brotha from a different mutha?

Jenny said...

YES...I made the list!!! Thanks for the invite. :)