Wow! Your pictures here and at the aquarium are incredible!! I am very impressed. It looks like you're definitely figuring it out. But what is that animal at the bottom, and did he, in fact, attack you?
he's not attacking he's tired. Been a long day at the zoo for that poor creature.
Oooooh Casey, I love your pictures. Enter them in a show or something there is money to be made there!Laura
Awesome picks. Glad to see you are getting the hang of that thing.JP
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Your pictures here and at the aquarium are incredible!! I am very impressed. It looks like you're definitely figuring it out. But what is that animal at the bottom, and did he, in fact, attack you?
he's not attacking he's tired. Been a long day at the zoo for that poor creature.
Oooooh Casey, I love your pictures. Enter them in a show or something there is money to be made there!
Laura
Awesome picks. Glad to see you are getting the hang of that thing.
JP
Post a Comment