We walked a few doors down to have lunch at the Main Sqeeze, a whole foods vegetarian restaurant. Wow, I would totally kidnap their chef and keep him in my kitchen, if it weren't too creepy and against the law. (no chefs were harmed in the creation of this blog)
We took in Kung Fu Panda with the boys in the afternoon, and have since spent countless hours being the various characters from the movie. We then let the boys climb like crazy monkeys at Going Bonkers (a giant two-story playland). They were sufficiantly worn out for bed time and still seemed exhausted for half the day today.
We spent the rest of the day out back. I managed to sit on the deck and finish a book, an incredibly replenishing treat for me!
It was the perfect evening for dinner on the patio at FlatBranch and we enjoyed it immensly, savoring the last few hours of "staycation" together, knowing that David is headed back to work tomorrow.
A highlight at dinner was watching William voraciously eat his spagetti. I thought I could sneak a few pictures, but he soon realized he was being photographed and struck several poses. I don't know where he gets both his love for food and his love for being caught on film...
The boys are snug in bed and David and I are on the deck once again, enjoying the last remnants of evening.
8 comments:
I do love your pictures! I think it also helps that you have beautiful subjects! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful subjects!!
Mom
Looks like you're enjoying your new camera--great pictures!
Your "staycation" sounds like it was fun! I wish we could have got together before we moved, but things happened so fast. I'm glad I will get to keep in touch thru your blog! And I must agree with others, your pictures are great!
These must have been great 2 days because it sure has been awhile since there was any posting going on. What's happened since then? I have to know.
This next post must gonna be amazing. It has certainly taken its time getting here. j/k.
I'm going to comment every day on this post until you have a new one. Geesh.
Imagine my surprise when I checked today and there still wasn't a new blog. I guess I'll have to quit checking because it just leads to disappointment
I guess I can let it slide that the blog has not been updated yet since it's your birthday. Happy Birthday, and perhaps a blog can come from the day.
Post a Comment