...we sold our house and moved across the street to #802(wow, that was really easy to say in one sentence but it seriously still blows my mind) The boys cuddle up and read a book together amidst the boxes on the last morning in #803.
...my baby grows and grows and grows, something is new with him everyday.
...I'm enjoying a new view from this side of the street, here's a look out the windows on the west side of the house - the kitchen and dining room.
Since I just located my camera yesterday, I'll take more pics and post other views of our home (maybe, depends on how much sleep I'm getting and if the thought to take a picture even crosses my mind)
Looking forward to summer, fo sho!

1 comment:
Nice shots - thanks for sharing. I particularly love what you did with the "boys on the couch" photos.
We're enjoying the new city, but still missing you guys. Hope you're move-in is going well.
Post a Comment