As I'm stuffing a pasty rice substance into this little guy's mouth this morning, the thought occurred to me that I've almost broken my own record for ignoring my blog. Then I thought "well, what do I have to say?", then I thought "I could say this moment right here". So, here it is. This is what I do, along with other mom-of-infant type things, and why I don't blog much... but ain't he cute?
The weather was so gloriously perfect this weekend that we zipped out of town to the zoo. It was Henri's first trip. I don't know if he actually looked at many animals, but he was happy to be out and about.
I feel like I have 5million of these kind of shots of Aaron and William, but here they are enjoying the zoo too.
As for what's happened since January that I totally could have blogged about if I thought about it - we enjoyed a near-perfect vacation to California, all the kids (and me) have taken a few turns at being sick so we are beyond exhausted, and we're trying to sell our house so now I understand why people say that's such a stressful thing. In the midst of it all, we're trying to maintain some semblance of balance and trying to live in the moments we're given.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Henri is so sweet looking, uniquely himself! I am remembering the exhaustion of those days, along with the sweet fragrance of a baby's breath and skin. The photos of the house will not doubt make a young family drool! Am so glad when you find a small opportunity for blogging. Your words speak volumes. LLZ
what cutie pie kids you have! you are a great mama and i look forward to reading up on your blog. it was great to see you guys again today. love, jenny
Post a Comment