Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Beginnings


Since the sun graciously decided to make an appearance, we bundled Henri up for his first walk outside. Since I haven't been outside for longer than five minutes in almost a month, I was also eager for the fresh air.
 

Feeling the warmth of the sun on his face for the first time, Henri seemed to relax and rest easily.
 

The boys enjoyed a stop at our neighborhood park, picking up acorns, throwing sticks, avoiding deer droppings, climbing trees, collecting leaves - all the usual Fall outdoor activities. Can't believe I used to take pictures of Aaron and William when they were babies in this same park.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

Another Fall is just around the corner (or maybe it's already here) and once again I am grateful for the quiet changes of nature mixed with the sounds of boys at play.

No comments: