Monday, September 14, 2009

Wow, Life is Good

 


As much as I welcome our coming baby boy with my whole heart, I can't help but feel the sun setting on this season of our lives with just these two boys. It's been five years just the four of us, and it's been more wonderful than my inadequate words can express.

 


 


I love you, Aaron and William, up to the moon and back. Thanks for your patience during this impossibly long pregnancy, for your daily dose of unconditional love, for teaching me what being a mom of little boys is all about. Your new baby brother will benefit as a result of your leading the way.

 


Life with you is really, really good, and I know it's only going to get better as we share what we have together with a new member of our family.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

LaurieJo said...

Beautiful words and beautiful boys. Even the most wonderful changes in life cause changes and "loss" in their own way. You are losing what you have now - to gain something that will be better in many ways, no doubt, but never the same.

Your boys will be glad to know that their attention and needs were this important to you. You are a fantastic mother with enough love invested in those first two that it will spill over onto Henri from the moment he arrives. And I suppose it just keeps growing! Can't wait to see it in action.

JLV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLV said...

I know it is a change ~ but I know what is ahead! 3 boys are grand

Love
Mom