William recently moved up to a larger bike. He was a bit nervous at first, but quickly took to it once he figured out how much faster he can go now, almost keeping up with Aaron. I imagine that he won't hang on to the training wheels for long when he figures out that he can go even faster without them. Yesterday we took a bike ride on the trail and he went four miles, talking the whole way as David ran beside him. He was a bit tired by the end but wouldn't admit it.
I must say that William and I have enjoyed our quiet days together this past year with Aaron in school. While we'll be glad to have Aaron home for the summer, I'll miss my special time alone with William.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What great pics of W. They capture him perfectly. It is pretty crazy to imagine that in short order there will be two little boys cruising the neighborhood on bikes without training wheels. How crazy is that?
Post a Comment