Friday, May 22, 2009
Aaron's Kindergarten Program
Hard to believe that it's been nine months since we sent Aaron off for his first day of kindergarten, and now we are headed into his final week. Today we celebrated the end of the year with a special program where Aaron starred as the chicken in the Barnyard Boogie, a role that he took very seriously.
After the program, all of the families enjoyed a picnic together on the lawn.
David and I were both teary watching Aaron. It's bittersweet watching our sweet boy grow.
Aaron, may all of your years in school be as enjoyable and successful as this first one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so glad that he has enjoyed his first year of school! I can't wait to hear about the many school adventures ahead of him.
Thanks for the two posts. It was great to see the pics. Glad to see you haven't lost the natural eye in all these months off.
I'm glad Aaron enjoyed school. We all knew he would. I'm proud to be his uncle.
Post a Comment