Monday, December 15, 2008
Snow Day!
We received a text at 5:30 this morning letting us know that school was cancelled for today. I still love a snow day! It was hard for me to go back to sleep, just feeling that old excitement rooted in childhood and happy for an unexpected day with nothing we had to do. Well, we did have to take Aaron to the doctor, he has croup again, but his sickness has not dampened his spirits.
It's the coldest day of the year so far and still the boys insisted on going outside. There really isn't much snow either, it's more an ice covering over everything. I expect them to come running in pretty soon, eager for some hot chocolate and some of Laurie Jo's freshly baked cookies that she brought over earlier this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What!!! She's giving out my cookies. I did not authorize that.
Just kidding. I don't need any more of them. They are delicious.
Glad you guys had a good day.
Post a Comment