Thursday, March 1, 2012

Now that's it's warm

Made these cute little black & gold headbands and pins this afternoon. I used to call them earwarmers, but now that it's warm, I'll call them headbands. I'm all market savvy like that.
 

 

I'm really going to have to find some sort of warm-weather knitting ideas...
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Erick said...

I recommend a swimsuit. It can be done. Just do a google image search (may want to be sure the safe search is on because knit swimsuits would seem to lend themselves to, you know, not being safe search material - pun intended).

LaurieJo said...

This shawl. Cute and versatile. I'm just saying. Also, love the headbands. :)

http://www.knitscene.com/issue/summer-2011/insignia-shawl.asp

mom said...

You could make the dishcloths or lighter weight cotton things.

Anna Casey said...

Thanks for the good ideas! (excluding E.S.C of course)

Erick said...

Sorry, I realized my mistake. The swimsuits I was thinking of were crochet and not knitted. My bad.