Sunday, April 17, 2011

Soccer Sundays

For the past several weeks we've enjoyed watching Aaron play soccer. He's been wanting to for years, he loves the sport, says it's what he wants to do when he grows up. We finally signed him up and he's taken right to it. He was quickly moved up to a level beyond his age group even though he's never played an organized sport before. We see improvement in his skills each week. Most importantly, he LOVES to play and enjoys every minute of it. He made himself a calendar of all his practices and games and marks off each day until he gets to play again. Here are a few shots of some of his moves:
 

 


Aaron won't hear of any of us staying home and missing his game, so William comes with his book in hand and spends Aaron's game engrossed in Harry Potter.
 


Henri seems to take to a ball much like Aaron did at his age.
 


I'm glad Aaron is having a great first experience with soccer. I loved playing sports as a kid, and I think I love watching him play just as much!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: