Sunday, February 22, 2009

In Aaron's Words...


He wrote this at school and shared it with his entire class, so I guess it's a good time to share it with all of you as well!
 

 


It's true, and we are thrilled!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so thrilled for all of you!!! I have to say that beyond that I am speechless... Congratulations!

Cathy said...

What great news and what a fun way to share it! :) Enjoy the journey...again!

Carrie Jean said...

I am so happy for you! Don't leave us hanging on the rest of the news........ due date, boy or girl, will you find out? How are you feeling? Again, so happy for you congratulations!

Erick said...

Could you maybe inform us all on what is going on with you? We are all very interested and await any updates with bated breath

Erick said...

Happy Cinco de Mayo la preggo!

Erick said...

I think blogs are a neat way for people to stay in touch and share things going on in their lives. I'm so glad you have one and use it so often update everyone. Guess there isn't much going on or nothing to report. Oh well, no news is good news.

Erick said...

I was noticing that there was a lot going on at your house this morning and I was hopeful that there would be a post explaining the long line of cars and people moving things out of the house. Rumor has it you are moving (not really I just created that rumor myself and haven't told anyone yet so it isn't even a rumor because I know it isn't true). Perhaps you should utilize your blog to put an end to such rumors. Just a thought.

Erick said...

I failed to post yesterday, but Happy Mothers Day times 3.

Erick said...

hey, been awhile since I've seen you. Hope things are going well.

Erick said...

Hope to see some wonderful spring pictures. I enjoy looking at your pictures since you have the "natural eye".

Erick said...

Hope you had a restful weekend. It was nice to see you some.

I thought for sure you'd update the blog this weekend. Oh well. You'll do so when you get a chance.

Erick said...

Soph and I had fun at the Lee School end of year fair last night with you guys. Seems like a perfect blog topic--know what I'm saying?

Bill, Lauren, Will and Caroline said...

I second (and third, fourth, fifth, etc.) Erick's comments. I've been missing my Casey updates and poignant statements. Not that you have anything else going on in your life, but know that your blog is missed!